03-02-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
MYK
///MYK
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: M2

HELP PLEASE Transmission failed while flashing GTS transmission from Bootmod3

Hello.

I am a newbie when it comes to tuning or flashing tunes and usually get help. recently I've become comfortable flashing my M2 from Bootmod3.net. I previously faced no issues going from stock to stage 2 and back. Also, I tried the GTS transmission flash through OBD (which I loved). A couple of weeks ago I returned my car to 100% stock including the hardware. And today I was planning to go back to stage 2. I installed the Downpipe and charge pipe and tuned the car to stage 2 as usual without any issues. The only thing I did different was configure the OTS map to have a lower RPM cold start. After flashing without issues I tried to flash the GTS transmission and it failed. I tried going back to stock and that also failed. I think my car does not have neither stock nor GTS tune now. I cleared errors in diagnostics, reset ECU, went back to stock tune and then tried to flash the transmission back to stock, also with no avail. I tried everything and it won't work. my car starts but transmission doesn't work, its stuck in neutral (P?).

Someone please help me. I don't think its a connection issue or battery because I managed to go from stock to stage 2 and back a couple of times, it accepts the tunes without issues, except the transmission.

Thank you,
Appreciate 0