hookah66
dirigir é a minha paixão
United_States
Rep
Drives: e93 328c N52 3.0L cabriolet

Garage List
2002 325xi  [0.00]
2009 328i cabriolet  [0.00]
I just read the last posting. I am from Boonton NJ, and it is now 18:35 hours summer EST. I went to Google Maps, I log in using my Google accounts. I typed Marriott in Fullerton CA, which I am flying next Friday. Click send box. An applet appears, I choose CARS, then BMW, in the box that appears BMW Assist, under account I type the eMail which I had given to the BMW Assist when I started my services. I click send. Within three minutes, after taking a pee, I run to my garage, the garage door is still closed but I can get the GPS signal. I start my navigation, wait till it boots up. Then wait till my location is shown on the screen. Go to BMW Assist, click on Messages, and under myInfo I see the Google map directions for Fullerton Marriott CA. So as far as I am concerned this feature was never down. Not since Sept 2009, nor when I went to Vero Beach last week, nor today. Make sure you got the BMW Assist registered, it is free for first four years. Make sure the GPS recognizes you. Press the SOS button, wait for voice connection and talk to whomever answers you, ask them if you are on the system, you got to have a password registered, if not you got to call them on a land line. Make sure the eMail that you have registered is the exactly same one that you use on the Google Maps. I do log in when I use Google Maps, for I have a Google gMail address. But the eMail address registered at BMW Assist is a POP3 mail box from my company's Verizon T1 account, with its dedicated incoming/outcoming servers. Don't know if this got have anything to do?

Sou fanático por conversíveis...

Last edited by hookah66; 09-12-2010 at 05:57 PM..
Appreciate 0