View Single Post
      08-29-2021, 08:41 PM   #19
brad65ford
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Ok, not sure what needs explaining, but again, based on my video and the original video... im simply saying (again) a stock f90 isn't beating an auto C7Z 40-130. You can watch and read all the data you want, i just gave you a real life example. Not heresay. I jumped? Not really, considering he's the one who blew the horn as well. He's got well over 740hp in that car, of course hes going to pass a z06 with less HP, and a terrible 4th to 5th. I'm not denying that. I'm sharing the video as a reference to the first video.

In the first video, he's got a 200lb passenger, shifting early, and doing rolls not acquainted to the z06 power band. An f90 from 50-55 is is nice, a z06, not so much.
Its all good no need to explain again what we both already know. Agree you shared your data and I was just reflecting what I've done personally with both cars in the same conditions as well as shared a video showing another race with similar cars like you had in your video and the out come was different than yours. Love the video I posted, shows how awesome a M5 can be from a roll against a Z06 .... when they left correctly or both are running correctly. LOL I'm just messing with you bro, its all good. You got good taste in cars like myself which its all about!

Last edited by brad65ford; 08-29-2021 at 08:53 PM..
Appreciate 0