View Single Post
      08-29-2021, 08:00 PM   #16
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad65ford View Post
There's enough videos and data on the net depicting similar times/results between them regardless of the run you've shared in your video.

Roots blowers are pretty lively and snappy, to me this is what your seeing happen and getting the hit. Honestly it just looks like you got the hit, usually people call that jumping and then it pulls on you. I mean shit, it was passing you like a freight train, never heard of anyone saying a car is faster while one gets its doors blown off by the other one. With that said you are correct, the z06, in a roll can be nasty if they get the jump especially on a 4500lb sedan. Watch the video I posted at 2.29 you can see what happens when both these cars leave at the same time.

Ok, not sure what needs explaining, but again, based on my video and the original video... im simply saying (again) a stock f90 isn't beating an auto C7Z 40-130. You can watch and read all the data you want, i just gave you a real life example. Not heresay. I jumped? Not really, considering he's the one who blew the horn as well. He's got well over 740hp in that car, of course hes going to pass a z06 with less HP, and a terrible 4th to 5th. I'm not denying that. I'm sharing the video as a reference to the first video.

In the first video, he's got a 200lb passenger, shifting early, and doing rolls not acquainted to the z06 power band. An f90 from 50-55 is is nice, a z06, not so much.
Appreciate 0