05-01-2019, 08:46 AM   #96
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Hmmm, no... I don't think you do.

I've no idea why you would label me 'biased'. Seriously, on what do you base it? I speak my mind to the point of irritating others and I often make insanely & blindly-supportive obviously-biased comments (subjective, but they're obvious to me) in the name of sarcasm, e.g. Comp vs Base discussions... to me, that's all banter.

I have often commented that my M5's interior is 'meh' compared to my AMG's... albeit more functional and satisfying in its performance. I've said similar things of my RS7's aging interior and certainly of its transmission (all were comments made at the time I owned them). I criticize without bias where I feel it's deserved. I compliment using the same philosophy (well, I sure as hell try).

So here's that same philosophy: you make a habit of sarcastically-disguised but nonetheless obvious jabs--I don't usually care but this one irritates me because it's the one thing that I see everywhere on the forums that truly annoys me and it's the one that I try so hard to *not* be and yet...
All good, no malicious intent intended at all. Remember, as you stated, these are forums, which often lack tone and true definition. I would have hoped after all our PM's, emails, and private discussions where we have sought each other out for help that you might have inferred my response in a different light. I missed that here and for that I apologize.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black

Last edited by Vic55; 05-01-2019 at 10:59 AM..
Appreciate 0