First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2CS 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssVT98 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaMi View Post
That sucks, I know how frustrating it can be on a new car, and one that wasn't cheap either. They ended up replacing not only my mic and combox, but also the "battery that sits on top of the combox." They did that because even after combox and mic replacement, the SOS malfunction was still happening and they replaced its battery and now all is good as new, so keep that in mind if they can't figure it out.
Thanks, I just dropped it off and mentioned your solution. My SA said this is something they've seen before so hopefully it's a straightforward fix. I'll be sure to come back and post the results.
Any update? I have the same issue. It happened after I used the sos button once to set up bmw connected drive. Call went fine. As soon as I hung up the emergency call malfunction popped up and does not go away. A service guy told me on the phone that they may need to reprogram the car to get rid of this error. Not sure he really knew what he was talking about. I will address it at 1200 mile service.
Appreciate 1