2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyBHGM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyBHGM5 View Post
Standard on ROW, I don't get why this part is not fitted on US cars.
Because they're not required by law and they're an eye sore jutting out from the wheel well like that. They're not even symmetrical. The carbon fiber is an improvement but still.
I feel completely the opposite, without the little extension, it's just too plain, the rear quarter panel is completely the same as a 5 series. Of course I understand you like the look without it.
The 5 series comes with them as well so I don't get that logic.

That's fine I don't mind if you disagree. Those that sell them appreciate you disagreeing with me. And if we're being honest they ABSOLUTELY would not be a thing if it simply wasn't some moronic European law. It just doesn't make any sense to me. The oem wheel set up doesn't extend outside the wheel well. Hence why everyone adds wheels spacers in the rear! Haha.

Plus They don't do anything. It's just a piece of plastic you're shoving in between the body and the trim at the top of the wheel. So bmw can save money and not design two different rear quarter panels. It doesn't come close to making it look like a wide body.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0