11-27-2020, 01:17 PM   #228
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend inspectors...

Last year in the '19 season the FIA president Jean Todt was 100% aware of the cheating Ferrari-Jet-Mode !

Finally by the complains from the other teams , The FIA HAD TO DO "SOMETHING" about the whole situation
The "SOMETHING" was an internal agreement to remove the Ferrari's 5H1T !

Ferrari was never punished or fined . The Ferrari drivers ranking , victories , podiums and team rankings were NEVER deleted !
I really wonder how the rest of FIA-Clowns could be agreed with that ?

The Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA in English: "International Automobile Federation" is an association established on 20 June 1904 to represent the interests of motoring organisations and motor car users. To the general public, the FIA is mostly known as the governing body for many auto racing events, such as the well known Formula One.
The FIA :
Headquartered at 8 Place de la Concorde, Paris, the FIA consists of 246 member organisations in 145 countries worldwide. Its current president is Jean Todt the master clown !

In other words ,there is an organisation of 246 clowns who were aware of the whole '2019 Ferrari cheating !?!?
In other words : The whole FIA organisation is cheating as well !
The today's FIA should be fired ASAP ! All the clowns of the F* circus !

The saying F1 inventions ,approved by the FIA .I wouldn't trust the FIA for one second ...
Binotto was kneeling begging them not to make it public..as you can imagine possibly a hefty secret fine may have done the trick for them.
Appreciate 1