View Single Post
      11-26-2020, 03:16 PM   #128
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonphoenix View Post
I hope you weren't having to drive that Chevy Trax the entire time?
The six weeks GM had my Vette they had me in a Chevy Malibu and I wanted to kill myself every morning I crawled into that abortion.
Man I’m sorry.

When they had the car from March to July, I told them I didn’t need a loaner because I had 2 other cars in the garage to use. I figure unless they put me in a 1LE Camaro, nothing is going to be “worth” taking.

Of course I didn’t know at the time they would take 4 months to “fix” the engine.

When after 3 weeks the engine started another “death knock,” I figure I’d ask for a loaner to maybe make them think about fixing the car sooner, because every day the car’s in my possession it’s costing them MONEY. Another 4 months later driving that piece of sh*t I finally had to “surrender” it which I was more than happy to.

Apparently they seem to think a $20,000 loaner car for a $88,000 car in the shop is a better trade for ME. Had the balls to ask for the Trax back. I’m like “is the Corvette fixed? If not then you can forget it.”
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 1