View Single Post
      08-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
RXC135i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 Blue Water 135i Coupe

Garris,

1) Blue water is very easy to keep looking clean a little dust or dirt do not stand out one bit. It is a different animal when clean though, I think black looks beautiful when clean but it is a PITA to keep that way. Blue water looks consistently wonderful but doesn't have that same effect as black.

2) You better believe that Blue Water is Metallic. Get up close in the sun and it looks like it is covered in little diamonds.

3) I ordered my car without even a photo of what it would look like to go on. For me it was something unique that I didn't see myself grow tired of nor did it need to be cleaned every other day.

Part of me says to scare you away so there will be less BWM 135Is in the world but my nicer side says to strongly suggest it because it is a gorgeous color

I will tell you one thing, I saw a Blue water 135 Vert with the coral interior and black top and almost had to cry....it looked terrible.
Appreciate 0