VERAF90
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F90 5M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayNskillz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERAF90 View Post
Oh wow for some reason I thought you were in London. Here's some pic of your beast, I had it for a weekend back in February
LooL nice that will explain the stone chips on the front I just had to have fixed before the PPF.
I’m probably going to chop it in soon for the facelift version. Probably put an order in December time. Delivery for March hopefully. I can’t see the next gen M5 coming out until probably 2024/25 now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayNskillz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERAF90 View Post
Oh wow for some reason I thought you were in London. Here's some pic of your beast, I had it for a weekend back in February
LooL nice that will explain the stone chips on the front I just had to have fixed before the PPF.
I'm probably going to chop it in soon for the facelift version. Probably put an order in December time. Delivery for March hopefully. I can't see the next gen M5 coming out until probably 2024/25 now.
A facelift with the specs of your current car is going to be expensive I think you're winning at the moment. You got the highest spec comp for a really good price.