View Single Post
      01-13-2022, 02:05 PM   #1
BMA_M5
Rep
Drives: 540i XDrive

M5 comp aventurin red fits with Tartufo?

Hi there,
just a brief introduction of myself, I am Björn from Germany, 53 years young and intend to order this month a M5 comp. My previous car was an almandine brown 540i XDrive with Leather smoke white. Before that I drove for 5 years a M6 Grand Coupe in Singapore grey and white silvestone leather. This time is shall be my very first red car in aventurine red. I really struggled between Aventurin, Motegi and Imola red. I collected hundreds of pics from the three colours and the more I collected, the more confused I became! If someone in interested in getting this pics, I am happy to provide :-)

Saw today aventurin red in person and was blown away, what a wonderful color! I finally can do a tick on the colour issue. "puuh"

Now the interior!....My favourite is Tartufo.......Have not found any 5 series or M5 in that combination in the internet. Also smoke white or silverstone white are surely very nice with the aventurin. I saw Aragon several time with aventurin, also very nice, but I tend a bit more to Tartufo. So.....What do you all think about Tartufo with aventurin red?

Many thanks for any comment in advance,

Regards from Germany,
Björn
Appreciate 0