Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdriver17 View Post
Sounds like normal JB4 issues. I loved mine for 3 months, then this stuff started happening. Got to the point where every other time I floored it, it would throw a drivetrain malfunction and a ton of codes. Terry had me try going to map 0, still happened. He said it was my car then because map 0 doesn't do anything. Took it off, haven't had an issue since. Just about everyone Ive heard of with a JB4 on this platform has been down the same path. They're garbage.
i thought you were running super fast? What happened? Ugh I'm beyond frustrated. I can deal with something not working, but making me slower is becoming an issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkeyjr View Post
I ran JB4 for the duration of my F90. Loved it to death. Ran Map1 with 91 and Map6 with race fuel for the drag strip. Deep into the 10.3's with just intake and JB4. If you have troubles email Terry. He answers almost immediately no matter the time.
He answered me fast, still waiting on some responses but it was late last night. Ran like a monster but now I'm stuck in this limp mode and feel stupid.
You're in the best hands possible if Terry is helping you. Have you tried a firmware upgrade (if one was available relative to current firmware)?

I assume you've tried this: sometimes, clearing isn't enough and the car needs to be driven for a few miles causing the code to clear itself.
I'm on Version 9 with Version 10 Beta and 11 avail. I'm going to take the entire JB4 off, then wait for Terry to get back to me. Yes I've tried driving around after clearing and it still persists. I know you had good success your car is fast.