View Single Post
      04-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
novablackm3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Performante, G05 M50i, RR SVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuschnell View Post
I have an m3 and an x5m. The x5m is as comfortable as a car should be. The only surprise in driving this car is how comfortable a sports car can be. Make no mistake that this is a sports car. The a8 has nothing on this car except possibly better gas mileage. I love my m3 and I use it as my daily driver, but it is no where as comfy as the x5m when crusing on crappy roads. I live in Chicago where the roads are total sh*t most of the year and I've never felt the x5m ride quality was a problem. Any long trips my wife and I go on are almost always in the x5m. We have a baby on the way in a few months and I have zero concerns about our little guy riding in the car. My wife and I were as little worried about that before we bought the car but after a test drive all concerns were eased.

Pull the trigger on the x5m! If you are a car enthusiast and can afford to pay the exorbitant price for something that quite possibly shouldn't exist, there may be no better way to spend your money than on this ultimate family mover.

hey i have the same car combo x5m and m3. the x5m handles suprisngly well for a truck and had no problem keeping up during a recent m3 drive. It's also has excellent ride quality compared.