11-16-2019, 08:46 PM   #193
RustySeatbelt
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 ZR1

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
The only shipping company I've ever had a positive experience with has been Executive Auto Shippers, which is Professional Auto Shippers now. Drivers have always been prompt and professional with no damage ever done to my cars. With other companies I've had damage done, cars show up a week late, drivers be unresponsive, etc. Since using PAS I've never had an issue. I'd highly recommend them.

Edit to add: The worst experience I ever had was a driver told me they got "stuck" in a city overnight waiting for a pickup. When they showed up two days later my car had 60 more miles than when it left the dealer, had dirty footprints all over both floor mats, and a parking ticket stub. I never found out where they took it.

If I can give any advice based on my experiences, be crazy. Make it obvious you're going to go over everything. I take dozens of pictures, spend at least 20 minutes going through the physical walkthrough of the car with the driver, ask if they will be taking my car off of the trailer for any other pickups or drop offs, and if so when and where. If I have a dealer send me the car then I ask them a day before hand to send me a fully detailed shipping ticket that they do by themselves to highlight any imperfections. I also have them send me picks of the odometer before going on the truck, picks of mirrors, rims, doors, etc. I also ask for detailed pics of the interior, bottoms of splitter, diffuser, basically anything that might go over looked but also highlights the fact that I'm going to be very difficult so don't try to take advantage or say something was already there.

Last edited by RustySeatbelt; 11-16-2019 at 09:09 PM..
Appreciate 0