01-13-2016, 02:16 PM   #12
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '16 M2 LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
I'm pretty pissed of right now . When I contacted BMW of Mountain View in October they said "we don't have a waitlist now, orders will start in Feb/March so let's talk in Jan.". After this, I asked the CA again I want to put a deposit etc. He said "Don't worry, I will keep you posted" WTF! I don't trusty these guys anymore.

When did you get on the waitlist btw?
I believe it happened about a few days it was announced - No deposit, but i had to send in my drivers license photo. I have called for months prior. I called the BMW dealer in East Bay, Steven Creek in San Jose and BMW Mountain View. I couldn't get through to the east bay location, steven's creek was up to #10. I thought I'd called BMW mountain and they put me on the list - he said he remembered me because I called and talked with the dude months before about this upcoming car. He put me on the list.

He didn't go out of his way to contact me from what I remember.....and yes, when i went to look at a the M235i, the dealers were not friendly. I told them i was working with someone online but that person was not at the dealership on Sunday - the other dealers wouldn't help me because "IM NOT THEIR COMMISSION". That's that kinda of stuff that makes me want to talk to a manager and then walk over to the porsche dealer and have him see me walk out with a porsche car instead.

Yeah I feel your pain dude - if for some reason, I decide to get a 981, you can take my allocation.
Appreciate 2