View Single Post
      07-08-2007, 08:53 PM   #15
Yan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
so you're complaining about not getting a product that you didn't pay for?
I don't know which part makes you think I am complaining about not getting a product I did not pay for, but I did mean they should tell me what is going on. If I don't send them a email 2 weeks later, they was going to let me wait forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
Oh OK, so the OP has been horribly dishonored and disrespected by having to drive around with stock taillights for 2 weeks.

given, the vendor should have told him that they canceled or couldn't fulfill his order, but it's not like they did something really awful like taking the money and running.
Have you ever buy anything online? After the check out system complete the transaction and you received a receipt through email, do you usually check your credit card bill to see if it is went through?

Attachment 85781

for you, taking the money and running away is the only issue that customer can complain about, but not for everybody else. If this is on ebay, is there anything wrong for him to get a negative feedback? I'm fine with this if they could let me know earlier and at least say sorry.

PS. this is not about driving with the stock taillights for 2 weeks. If you still interpret this way, plz keep away from this thread.

Last edited by Yan; 08-15-2009 at 02:55 PM..
Appreciate 0