bradleyjs
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5B, 2006 E60 550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Let us know if you need anything support and we will take care of you (support@ind-distribution.com). Anyone reading this thread, please make sure that the installers uses the 3M adhesive promoter (make sure that the promoter is on for 5 mins before adding the lip) that we include in the box and also make sure that the 3M tape is not going over any ceramic coatings. We have now shipped/sold 150+ F90 front lips and the feedback from my body tech is that the lip is perfect.
Thanks Nate! At this time both sides seem secure as I’ve been applying pressure to each side (where it’s taped) a couple of times daily and it feels like it’s staying firmly in place.

I personally didn’t install this RKP Lip, as I needed a lift (my ramps just won’t work on my F90 but works great on my E60 550i) so Ryan@IND recommended “PSI Precision Sports Industries“ in East Orlando which is very close to where I live. They seemed to be experienced and appeared to do a great job and for a reasonable price.

I’ll continue to keep an eye on it in the time being and if I need assistance, I’ll give you a shout!

Thanks!

Ps. I purchased the Lip from Autotalent - https://autotalent.com/products/rkp-...RoCmisQAvD_BwE

Last edited by bradleyjs; 08-22-2019 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Clarity and Ps.
Appreciate 0