08-10-2016, 08:27 PM   #49
Bbb34
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 535i 6sp. DHP/RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaynardZed View Post
...how do you resist the urge to drive it off a cliff or into a wall? Just asking?
You say "thank you for providing a loaner to me" and remember there's a high deductible for loaners and driving it off the cliff or into a wall would cost you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaynardZed View Post
Seriously, how can BMW put their emblem on such a car? I'd take a Honda Accord all day long over a 320i for a daily driver.
When's the last time you drove Honda Accord ?
I liked how most in posts 1-10 in this thread all M owners, in my opinion fit "BMW driver stereotype" quite nicely. Now don't get me wrong, I try to maintain that stereotype every day behind the wheel, just find the tone a bit, how do I say this, perhaps looking down at budget models in the lineup a bit.

It's simple, you don't like 320, don't buy it, even better, tell BMW you wont' buy another M if they don't remove it from their lineup. as it's embarrassing the brand you pay so much for

I had one for 4 days as a loaner and while I didn't think it's great, and I wouldn't buy it personally, I'd take it over Honda Accord any day. I appreciated having loaner provided to me, as opposed to renting or having to arrange alternative ways of getting around. As others have mentioned, it also made me appreciate my car more once I got it back.

Last edited by Bbb34; 08-10-2016 at 08:33 PM..
Appreciate 2
David701567.00
Marc08EX138.50