THE-FN-MAN
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-FN-MAN
Thanks fellas, I can't take credit for this one though. My car is the red Gintani car (I do have video from my perspective though). I believe it's the ess 600 kit running a smaller pulley but I may be wrong. I know he dyoned at around 570 with a mix of 100 octane (which he had that night) so if that's what the 600 kit makes then that's what it is lol. Hoping to get an ess car out with us soon as we have a couple Gintani cars as well as AA stg 3 cars looking to compare
Hey Mark!

There will be some s/c M3's and new tuned M4's at the nov 15th NoFlyZone Airstrip event. Your crew should def come. I signed up already with both cars. The airstrip is way better than Mexico for comparing since there is a predetermined start zone (cones) and no federales to worry about. lol
What's up brotha! I hear ya there man on the mustache mafia trying to pull everyone over and actually three of my buddies will be there at the no fly zone. I'm gonna be out of town but I'm thinking I should be able to get to shift sector. As no fly zone gets closer I'll coordinate with you so you can shoot the shit with some of the guys. The AA car will give you some great runs, he's a super chill dude.
Appreciate 0