View Single Post
      08-22-2019, 12:22 AM   #25
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Agree 100% as the E is boring and a bit sterile in looks. Plus the RS6 has never been available here in the US so the pent up demand has us intrigued to say the least (or at least me).
Replying to both you and limeypride here - I get that it is new to you guys so obviously it sparks some attention but I've been around all generations of RS6 quite extensively and they are just a bit meh to me.

Obviously you, Vic had a RS7 for a while which is all the same hardware as the last RS6 so you what they are like and you've had a whole bunch of AMGs and Ms but out of all of the brands Audi is the one that just completely fails to interest me at all after I've spent time around them. Before I spent about 2 years in and around a C5 RS6 (sedan) it was pretty much my dream car but it just wasn't a great car to take on a drive. They all just seem a bit artificial and try too hard without actually being engaging.

The new one might be completely different but it seems much like the F10 -> F90 transition to me but with even less of a difference as they are both 4wd.