lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysaurus View Post
Scott, how wide is the new Z5? The E89 Z4 I had looked a bit too narrow for my liking.

You forgot about the Viper ACR - it's a whole level above the Chevy Z06 and actually beats the 918 Spyder on a few tracks.
Please remember the car is expertly camouflaged so panelling covers every area of the body so there is added bulk to disguise the actual cars lines.
Look at the relation of the kidney grille to the fake nose cone attached to the front of the car.
Speaking of camo, on the F90 I have some dimensions based on fixed points. With the F10 it was easy to establish where the difference in dimensions were derived from compared to the standard model and far more detailed technical drawings were provided. This time, the technical info is much less detailed outside of the specific components being manufactured. This latest round of camo still doesn't allow a confirmation as to which direction this comes from. Is there something different with the F90 that hasn't been a design feature based on technical requirements as with all previous M5's? Something that is concealed very well under the swirly vinyl to which it's attached?
Appreciate 0