Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3tekcorps
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV M3 View Post
Hi All,

I get a 6% discount (off MSRP) on BMWs including M models through my employer. I am on the fence on buying an M2. But given I receive this discount and the M2 is a brand new model likely going for at least MSRP, I am really considering placing an order.

What are folks paying for these if not MSRP? Are any going for less than MSRP? Is the 6% off deal too good to pass up knowing if I sold the car used in a few years I wouldn't lose much in depreciation?

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts!

One of the SAs I talked to said Employees wouldn't be allowed to purchase the first cars.

I doubt any will be sold below MSRP.
I believe that OP indicted he gets a discount via his employer... Not that he is a dealer employee.

I would tend to agree with you on the availability of an M2 for employees but as opposed to it being a dealer policy, consider this ;

when the 1M came out and once production figures were finally announced a lot of dealer owners magically purchased cars and a lot of cars turned from MSRP to 5-10k markup , either basically would probably force out most dealer employees anyway as they wouldn't want to pay over market if they normally get a discount and certainly they aren't gonna get a car over the owner.
Appreciate 0