06-10-2019, 05:06 PM   #12
shahin
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M5 FE,15 M6 GC, 12 M5,06 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by F90BSM5 View Post
I think we need to be more clear on these numbers (crank vs whp) etc.
My close friend has an FBO F10 and I can tell you it's not pushing anywhere above 800hp (crank). With that said, 740 for this platform is very comfortable and safe in my opinion, especially given that it's just bolt on stuff not engine. This engine is not much different than the previous F10 platform with the exception of the drive train and couple other minor changes but the core stays the same. People will push the limits and go beyond them just to claim some numbers, but what's the point of that really? Which F10 or F90 do you know that's broken a record and lasting ever since? My point is that, you gotta find a happy place with these engines. That black car @740hp is build by Kevin @labworkx and DME tuned. Those guys are the best in the world in my opinion at building and tuning engines that hold world records and last. Don't believe a number that you see out there once and never hear about the car again. Do what your goals are with your car and keep in mind that there is always someone out there who's going to be faster than us, so why push the rods to the limit.
Have a great week all 🍻
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byfd-tVHy_-/

I know the owner of the car personally, these are at wheel numbers.
Tune, intakes, meth, catless down pipes, pure turbos, sap clutch and
Some work on transmission.
Appreciate 0