RJC612
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC612 View Post
And man, the haters are always gonna hate, you own that car and you shouldn't care what anyone else has to say. I think the stickers look great and makes the car unique, it's yours no one else's so ignore these silly naysayers!

Unless this forum has become some kind of safe space where people are only allowed to comment positively on things, then it's reasonable to assume when people post threads like this they actually do care what others have to say and they do so for the purpose of generating discussion and receiving feedback whether positive or negative. Providing negative feedback does not make you a "hater" or a "naysayer" and I don't see how any of the comments in this thread could even be construed as such.

Car looks great, but IMO the stripes detract from it. It's such a unique colour already it really doesn't need them.
It's funny how the positive comments draw this type of attention in an online world of anonymity. Would it be so bad if BMW enthusiasts of the world could read through a forum with pics of a BEAUTIFUL new F90 in a rare individual color that wasn't full of "waste of space nothing to add" comments made by rude trolls when the owner of the car is trying to share something new and cool with the community? He clearly opted for the stickers so he likes them. I like them. Other people do too, that's why they exist! Comments like "those stickers belong on nothing" and "makes it look like a girl's car" etc are just unnecessary. They are unnecessary the same way your comment about my opinion is unnecessary. You are the people ruining the forums.