08-24-2018, 02:04 PM   #27
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
Killer power for pure stock. I used to own a DynoDynamics Dyno. Heartbreaker as compared to Dynojet. Much better for tuning though as the load control is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Some call it heart breaker we just think it is realistic.
Some people are overly dramatic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYAWE60 View Post
Forgive me, I'm so used to seeing WHP in a dyno result. I had the sound down. My bad. In that case the HP being advertised is somewhat accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Which is what any result should be given in.
true story. I can do my own math.

Quote:
In Europe people are used to seeing crank figures. We usually show both but for the purposes of the video just showed one.
" we usually show both.. but when we made a video for the internet.. "

Quote:
;

TBH I haven't extracted the wheel data for these particular runs as it was not the purpose of this test. It was just to get us a base line before making changes. We go to a Dyno Jet to get wheel power figures so that they are comparable with US figures as they read so much higher than the Dyno Dynamics and then we have to continually explain why our figures are so low.

Dyno's are tools to measure the delta between modifications for us not to say what the absolute power is.

UK Dyno Jet figures at the wheels coming soon.

Examples of other typical M Power calculated crank figures from our Dyno Dynamics in Shoot Out Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCP View Post
Very true! Love my DynoDynamics in shootout mode. Who needs variables, right?
BLAH BLAH BLAH..

Any time there is a dyno thread ... shops feel like they have to justify their dyno purchase. less talk about the dyno and more talk about the numbers.

All folks need is the RWHP number and the type of machine.. with as little manipulations to the data as possible.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 08-24-2018 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0