View Single Post
      08-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #2
getBMWparts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
Last week a furniture store employee was helping me load a small table into my X3 and he popped the sunshade out of track which led to a cluster of problems due to a couple of small broken plastic pieces.

I have the car all torn apart while trying to identify the pieces I needed. I went to my local BMW dealer, hoping they would have the parts in stock for me to inspect to make sure they had the pieces I needed before I bought them but the parts guy was a complete a-hole, acting like I was wasting his time as we went through the parts catalog, trying to make sure what I thought I needed was effective for my vehicle. I really didn't want to do business with him.

My dealer had nothing in stock so I figured if I have to order blind, I'm going with the guys that I always order from.

A HUGE thanks to Jason@Tischer for all of the help he gave me identifying the correct parts and answering question after question. This is why I give these guys my business.

Thanks so much!
Hey Dan, it was my pleasure to help and thanks very much for the kind note - we really appreciate it!

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!

Appreciate 0