Tune
Evolve
Vivid racing
Noelle
HCP
Dme
Eurocharged
Bootmod3/BM3
Long term there are some advantages of using a tune. I personally think they run smoother as they are changing the cars actual ECU. Once I'm out of warranty I may flash for long term.

JB4 is amazing, and I have set records using it. The thing with JB4 is that anyone can use it just like a flash tune. However, you're limited to some basic setups. Point is, you're not going to put up these crazy numbers unless you have some knowledge, willing to slowly ramp up read logs, test and adjust. If you just want a basic tune using map1 or map2 which is probably the equivalent of a stage 2 tune then go for it. I ran a 10.15 on map2 in my car but I was on 101octane with DP's

If you aren't worried about warranty and just want something that you don't ever have to mess with and can just plug and play then a flash tune is the way to go.

With JB4 though, not only can I use different maps but each car is different. For instance, map 2 on a certain car will run better than say my car. Especially if you have mods and which modes, which brands etc. With JB4 you can adjust things to work specifically to your car and your mods.

Keep in mind, that if you don't want to run downpipes that most if not all tunes will tell you to stick with stage one. However, with JB4 I have seen multiple guys that are completely stock run map2 or map6 with adjustments and run what is equal to a stage2 and put up 10.3's. It's still questionable anytime you run too much boost with stock DP's as the cats can break apart or melt and cause a backup which is not good.

I ran a 10.05 on map6 JB4 and a 2.54 0-60 and multiple 60-130 runs under 6.0. I just can't seem to put them all together on one run..haha

I had every intention of going with a tune but I see no point when the car is already putting up these kinds of numbers. For daily driving I still run map1 and 91 octane and can put up a 10.3 or add some boostane or pump 101 and run map2 or map6 variation and get a 10.15-10.3

Tunes are the right choice for most people. If you do go with a tune and you want the most power then stick with the ones most guys are using and putting up the best numbers. Evolve, HCP, and DME is also popular but I never see them up high on Dragy. I have seen some Eurocharged but guys that I know haven't had great results on this platform. I would also consider Weistec as they are awesome with Benz and have done a few F90's that are looking legit and the company itself is top notch and local for me at least.
IG: @hockeytyme All runs on street with no prep on 21 inch wheels and PS4S tires
Appreciate 2