FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by windtendo View Post
An early congrats are in order, and great choice in specs!

Just fyi, the CCBs don't have a history of squealing on the F90. The only time I do hear them is immediately after a car wash or while driving in a torrential downpour. In fact, there are a TON of threads here with complaints of the steel brakes squealing. Speaking with firsthand experience on mine, I would not hesitate to reorder when my lease is up and spec the CCBs again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
I believe the CCB is a must have especially aesthetics.... No I don't find squeaking to be over the too, in fact I have almost zero squeaking....
Update: After Powerbeast comment, I called the next morning and reverted back to my original plan and theme, and requested the CCB's be added back. I was told "it might be too late" about 12 hrs after the Exterior Paint was approved. I didn't understand, nor did I stop persisting. I was told this morning after calling a few people within the same dealership to make something happen- that "the request has been submitted"

I'll update once I have a "go"

Did anyone else encounter trying to change or add to their build in the same time frame and not get what they wanted?
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0