View Single Post
      02-21-2020, 09:44 AM   #2
MXNSITH
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5C, 2019 i3 REX, 2010 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianF90M5 View Post
Now that I've had my F90 for 10 months, I have a few questions that I hope the board has simple answers for that I haven't figured out yet -

1) on my M multifunctional seats, I know I can adjust the width of the seats for my back, but can I adjust with width (not length) of the seats on my legs?

2) There are times I start my car without my phone with me, then I get my phone and its not sync'd to the car, without restarting the car, how do the sync my phone to the car so that its bluetooth connected for calls and iPhone Carplay?

3) on my old E60, I was able to reboot the idrive computer when the car was on (by pressing 3 buttons on the dash at the same time), is there a way to do that on the F90?

4) I use my front camera to park all the time (so that I don't hit the front to the curb). If I first put the car in reserves then put it in drive to park, how do I quickly change the cameras from rear view to front parking view?
1 . Unfortunately no. My G30 multicontour seats didn't feel this narrow at the legs either.

2. There are a few ways to do this but probably the easiest is hit the COM button, navigate to mobile devices, select your phone.

3. Hold the radio power button down for about 10 seconds. Once the iDrive turns off it will reboot, update apps, etc.

4. You don't need to put the card in reverse. Hit the park assist button and that will activate the front camera first. You can then rotate the controller in the center console to navigate to the other cameras. Press down on the controller to activate the other camera.

Hope that helps!
Appreciate 0