vink
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5C, 2020 BMW X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeynowbababooeyAckAck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vink View Post
Though the bank owns it, you're responsible for it's maintenance and condition that's acceptable at lease return.
Have you ever dropped a car off at the end of the lease to BMW? My experience every single time.. A 65 year old salesman walks out, bullshits for 30 seconds, walks around the car, smiles, and says great do you have both keys? I've turned in well over 20 BMW's and every single one had curb wear on rims, rock chips etc. and never once had an issue at the end of the lease, ever.
I think you've issues reading and then comprehending what's being discussed here. Let me explain in detail for you to understand properly.

1) The first coverage is for brakes. That depends on individual driving habits and if my brakes wear down well before lease ends, only choice is to replace them because I would like to drive the car till lease end. At least that's what happened to my previous leases, maybe I'm heavy on the brakes. If brake wear warning pops up on the vehicle before lease ends, then you're obligated to replace them.

2) Tire and wheel protection covers blown/flat tires and bent wheels during the 36 months tenure and we aren't discussing the lease return here yet! I'm sure you won't be driving with a bent wheel or flat tire during your lease. The tire tread should be min at 4/32" for lease returns and cosmetic wheel scratches are acceptable to a certain length).

BMW is lenient compare to other manufactures during lease returns but there's always a limit to it. I'm always happy with their lease returns but didn't take things for granted either.

Your presumptuous nature shows your immaturity not only here but across the forum. Your posts are more about bragging and creating confusion among members who're trying to help each other. You may have maintained your cars well or your 65 yr old guy working at BMW is your friend but it's not the case with everyone. Many of us have repeatedly told you that your situation doesn't apply to others. You can share your experiences but tone it down and be respectful.
Appreciate 0