View Single Post
      08-19-2019, 10:13 AM   #21
crazybones
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 718S Boxster, Tesla Model Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markee View Post
So, what made you go for the Beemer over the C43?

I’m currently looking between these two as part of my options for when I change my car next year.

I’ve seen a few comments where people have said the C43 is more aggressive with a better sound whereas the Beamer is a bit more restrained.

Having experienced the AMGs at Mercedes Benz World last week as part of a corporate day, I can certainly vouch for the soundtrack - you almost don’t need a stereo system!
In my case, the differentiator was Enhanced Bluetooth. I checked a number of manufacturers including Land Rover and Audi and none offered Multipoint Bluetooth. The ability to have two phones connected at the same time and receive/make calls from either phone without switching device is a "must have" for me.

I didn't check Mercedes, but I have no intention of owning another Merc after the issues and poor dealer service with the last one.
BMW ancestry: G20 M340i, F36 440i Gran Coupe M Sport, F30 330d M Sport (RIP), F30 328i M Sport / E90 330D LCI, 330D, 325i / E46 325i, 320i / Merc 250 D AMG (listed to remind me never to buy another Merc!)
Appreciate 0