Thread: M340i ordered!
View Single Post
      08-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #15
zoom76
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i, G80 M3 (ordered)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgoXXI View Post
Its a shame the package is so poorly advertised, I remember when I was building my car the pack didn't even have a description, just the title!

For £300 you can't go wrong though, I would also be surprised if the brakes are upgraded for that price, but you never know.

Great spec, very similar to mine. Wow 1st of September, when did you order? Surely it will be one of the first in the country.

I debated so long between Mineral and Dravit, in the end went with Mineral because I had already stretched my budget with the Merino leather.

The main reason I went Merino is for the upgraded leather dashboard, I really wanted this on my next car. Also Vernasca leather felt like a downgrade to the leather in my current car (Lexus). I can't believe BMW charge so much for proper leather on a car this expensive, should come as standard!
Thanks. Ordered beginning of July with build scheduled for week 32 and delivery week 35, so it will be one of the first I reckon. Will wait til 1 September so it goes on a new plate. Going by Twitter I think they started full production on 1 August, mine went code 5100 (Bodyshop Start) on 6 August about a week after 5055 (Confirmed by Production Control). It then shot through and was sat at 9000 (Departed Plant) on Saturday, 10 August. Time to forget it for a bit whilst it's on the high seas.

Mineral Grey is a lovely colour but I've got it on my current F30 so wanted a change, albeit stayed in the greys! The cost did focus my mind on other options a bit, the leather was just a touch too far. The premium pack was also a bit pricey at £1700! Have a sunroof on my F30 that gets opened less than 5 times a year so that was an easy choice. Good that I could bag the lumbar separately and not too fussed on electric memory seats as I'm the only driver. The full leather will make for a stunning cabin which you'll enjoy time and time again.

Will post some pics when I get hold of it.
Appreciate 0