Bfpd
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1016 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfpd View Post
Understand the skepticism on the Internet these days. You guys can check out my Instagram at @bdussert. It's all out there (including best ever stock times and a video of my first 2.53 0-60). To clarify, I heard about Noelle initially on YouTube, talked to the guys there and at Lonestar Bavarians, then read all the threads and was discouraged by the lack of data and large number of naysayers. Figured it was worth a go to see what it could do. And I freaking love it so far. It was $3,600 plus an oil change with LiquiMolly. The Noelle warranty says don't do dyno runs due to cooling issues in many dyno setups. They will let you if you prove to them your setup has sufficient air handling. I don't need to dyno it when I just ran a 10.24 ET at 135! Best 60-130 is 6.94 sec. Best ever 60-130 stock was 7.99 sec, with typical being 8.1X. This is far from the only answer, but it's a pretty cool option. And yes, I have a GT2RS and a GT3RS, but still hesitated for weeks before pulling the trigger, because why torch money for no reason?
I noticed the Lonestar Bavarians reference, so I realized you are in the DFW area too. I don't know if I'll go with the Noelle tune or something else (because the '19 M5C that I just got on Friday is almost at the 50k mark already, so factory warranty is not a consideration here). Curious what your go to shops are in the area? I live in Uptown Dallas, work in Addison, but my girlfriend lives basically walking distance to Lonestar Bavarians. Nothing grandiose out of the gate planned, just a tune, catless DP, and maybe resonator delete for now.
I would say Lonestar is excellent. Just a bit far for me. Jotech is also good (owner has a tuned F90), and I've heard Motek Eurowerkz is great. I'd actually love a great indy shop closer to the DFW airport.
Appreciate 0