Drives: 2014 M235i

REDUCED: H&R Lowering Springs (28891-2) Used 2,000 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 199.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Moving to Washington state and with snow 5 months of the year I need all the clearance possible, so I am selling my H&R lowering springs.

Product detail:

H&R Sport Springs for the New BMW M235i
The all-new BMW M235i is hot. With the introduction of the new BMW 2 Series line of vehicles BMW has reignited the passion that burns in the heart of the BMW enthusiast!
H&R maintains its close connection with this new car by direct involvement with BMW M235i Racing Cup and BMW Motorsport. We know BMWs and our products demonstrate it. H&R ride development engineers have designed the H&R Sport Springs with special progressive springs for performance and superb ride comfort.
H&R Sport Springs lower the M235i approximately 1.0 inches front and rear improving handling, and creating the cool H&R stance. Roll with H&R!
Like all of H&R’s products, H&R Sport Springs are 100% made in Germany and use inductively tempered spring steel for unparalleled tensile strength and resiliency, allowing the use of a smaller wire diameter for reduced unsprung weight. H&R Sport Springs are cold-wound, then time-tempered and shot-peened inside and out to maximize service life. H&R is an A1 level product supplier to the automotive industry.

Attached Images

M235i (Black) Auto, JB 4 (Stage 2 / Map 7 with EWG & FF wires) ER DP, resonator delete, running E35, BMW Performance LSD, Hankook Ventus R-S3's (255/35/18 & 235/40/18) ATE Super Blue Racing brake fluid, 35% tint, black grills!

Last edited by daisy16905; 02-26-2015 at 03:01 AM..
Appreciate 0