04-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #6
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithiral67 View Post
Is it the camera angle, or do you have a one car lead at the start of every one of those races?
Angle.. With a little bit of fish eye, it's hard to tell, but the races that counted I waited until the cone to get on it. The race with the Camaro was for the Tier 3 (500HP) Tuner ShootOut. They actually had a line judge to ensure we didn't jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
I was just about to ask this. Almost seems like you're going WOT quite a bit before the starting point. Could be the angle though.

Anyways, congrats on the wins. While the video's make everything look slow, you forget that a couple grand will have you on par with GTR's, Turbo M3s, and much more.
Thanks ATown... Upgraded turbos on the e9x is the way to go. I have tapped the limits of the stock turbos and without any other power adds, it's upgrade time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
Great videos, How fast were you going at the end?
I had the highest trap times for the 300 - 500 HP and trapped just over 147 mph. Doesn't sound all that fast considering 1/4 traps, but you have to remember the amount of ground you are covering doesn't really give you much time to accelerate after the 1/4 mile mark and it was actually 4.5 tenths of a mile. We also didn't see much of an advantage of rolling out at 40 vs 50. Everyone was very consistent throughout the day regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv85 View Post
Awesome vids buddy.
Thanks Marv... Next time you and Carl need to go.
Appreciate 0