Learning to drive again
Rep
Drives: M3CS

Garage List
2024 BMW M3 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post
Hi

What’s is the main difference between this and the M drivers school if you do it in Spartanburg or Thermal?

Also reading the link it seems it’s $795 per driving day, right? As in $1590 for two days? It also mentions you have to be CCA member or a guest but payment must come from a CCA member — how does that work for random forum member who is not CCA member. Thx
Yes, you are reading it right, it is per day $795. This one is in Spartansburg, one in Termal is coming, but not officially announced yet to my knowledge.

This one day is the same as 1-day M Driver's Package essentially, which is normally $1550, the 2-day M Driver school is $4,000, instead of $1600 with this program. The program, to my best knowledge (I am only a CCA member, not the organizer or board member) is the same as those regular programs, except that it is designed more for CCA 'gearhead' members and is 1 hour longer than regular. I talked with several people who participated in this event, and all said the BMW CCA one is better, allowing a little more freedom in how they run the cars, more technical content, more personalized and advanced instructions.

I believe the one in Thermal will be the Advanced M School, which requires attendance in the 2-day M School first, but don't quote me on this.

You do need to be a CCA member to initiate the registration. I believe, the CCA member with a valid membership number registers and lists a guest during registration by name and maybe other information. It is best this question to the organizer, the link for it is on the Motorsportreg.com registration page.

I hope this is helpful.
crypto1475.00