View Single Post
      08-05-2023, 12:02 PM   #140
jm490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21' F90 M5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
This thing is a PITA sometimes. It’s not you. There are two little tabs in there that you can barely see that are nowhere near as flexible as the rest of the plastic for some reason and they prevent it from seating. Try pushing in on the circled portions (sorry, the location of the passenger side circle is slightly off because of the angle of your photo, but get the passenger side in the same spot as the driver side) using your nondominant hand’s index and thumb. The pressure has to be concentrated in just a small surface area of the absolute tips of your fingers. Then use your dominant hand to place some pressure at the space indicated between the two arrows (again, sorry, angle kind of distorts the location) and push up towards the roof and in towards the rear view mirror column all at the same time. The tabs should lock into place (against the “collar” piece).

Hope this help! Keep us posted.

Awesome thank you so much for this. I going to give it a shot shortly!

Also doesn’t help that the wire tap I purchased is short so I need to figure out how to mount the radar cause right now it’s mounted way too high and my rear view mirror blocks the screen. Need to figure out how to make it a bit longer before putting the plastic back on just yet
Appreciate 1