10-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #14
amk2912
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: '10 X5 40d & '12 F10 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiem3 View Post
That's very and shows how economical the car can be when cruising. The Perth drivers have driven like idiots and have brought about the unwanted attention since theForrest Hwy was opened. Hope you had a good run.

Yes Marco has moved on unfortunately and there are no experienced heads any longer. I dealt with Marco too. I don't know what I am going to do now. I have to take the car in for break fluid change ... two years since the cr was built and bought!

I live in Noranda, I guess you're in Karriniyup? We try and catch up for a coffee may be some time... I'll send you a pm with my mobile no.
No prob - that would be great. My kids go to school in Karrinyup but I live much further north in Iluka, so I used K as a reference as that is where I effectively started the trip to Bunbury.

I guess now that Marco has gone we just have to take a "leap of faith" and wait until someone builds up a rapport. I'm good as long as they're straight down the line.

I haven't forgotten about the dyno and will organise soon as this ICV issue is fixed. Last thing I guess I want is the car packing in on the dyno!
Appreciate 0