10-29-2020, 10:01 AM   #134
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPOWER5266 View Post
One doctor I spoke to while waiting in the cafeteria said he was treating Covid symptoms back in Oct and Nov of 2019 and thinks a lot of the people in my area already had it. We had a flight school in our town that was contracted by the Chinese government and he had several hundred Chinese students come over around this time. They have since gone out of business but I work in the industry and often interacted with the students, I also had Covid symptoms in Dec of 2019, but I obviously didn't know what Covid was.
I don't know but mid December I got sicker than I have probably ever been in my life. I was in bed with a fever for like a full 7 days. Then for the next 7 I was just messed up. Then for a while after that my head was just a foggy mess. I figured when it started it was just a cold. Went to one of those walk in MDNow places maybe like on day 6.

They did a flu test, but honestly, every time I've been there it's been a joke. They left me in the room with the test for what seemed like forever. So I went and looked at the test and based on what I could find online about how to read the test it said it was negative. Regardless when they came back they said I had the flu and gave me some shit that you're suppose to take at the onset... 6 days in I figured it was a waste so I didn't take it and lost the fever the next day anyways.

I don't get sick very often and when I do it's usually a day or two. Never in recent memory have I been sick enough to actually go to a doctor so I still wonder if maybe it was covid. Never had any breathing issues that I can recall though. Mostly just fever, body aches etc.
Appreciate 1
sirdaft12202.50