12-30-2019, 09:03 PM   #11
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDriverX View Post
Just got the GThaus SGT installed and it looks really good! Fitment was perfect and the sound is much better than before but like others have said, it's hard to make this car louder considering it has 4 cats and a resonator before you get to the mufflers so I'm starting at the back and working my way to the front, so next I'll be eliminating the resonator with a Magnaflow x-pipe and some mandrel bent sections. Then I have the ER lower pipes if I want more sound after the resonator is gone. The rear section definitely changed the tone of the exhaust to what i feel is a little bit of a higher tone rather than making the exhaust note deeper and giving the car a really nice sound, I just want more of that sound without removing cats if i can!
I personally would do secondary cat delete first before start chopping off mid-pipes.
Because secondary is a bolt-on. You can reverse it easily, while resonator delete will be a bitch to reverse.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0