Duder
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duder View Post
So I just got my new M4 on Tuesday. when I was dealing with them about the car I had asked if they could swap out the wheels on the one I wanted, which had the lighter wheels, for the darker ones. they had another M4 with the darker ones. they originally said they couldn't. oh well right? I'm still getting a M4! hahaha so I was cleaning out all the paperwork from the glove box and I was taking a look at the paper that they put in the window with all the options. I noticed that it said it was supposed to have come with the black wheels. so I called this morning and sent them pictures and they told me to come by and they'd swap them out. my new baby looks even better now! hahaha so excited!

So basically they made a mistake by giving you the wrong wheels.. when they realized that they made a legal mistake by literarily giving you the wrong option on the car that you have paid for then 'decided' to finally give you what you actually paid for. Not sure why this makes them any good, they refused to help you at first they only did so because thats what the actual car is suppose to come with per the sticker you found or else they can even get into legal matters for selling you a car with the wrong things in it.

Crevier was by far one of the worst dealers we dealt with, we have bought 2 brand new BMWs within the past 12 month and both times when we were searching Creiver was extremely unhelpful and not welling to work with us. Of course, they have the right to do so if they don't want to give us a certain price (which other dealers gave very openly) thats completely fine and I understand that business is business. But it got to the point where a 'sales person' which shall remain nameless started telling us "oh no this car is out of your budget" because he wanted to rip us off with a ridiculous so called 'deal' that we refused to take. Buddy, if you are ever browsing this forum, you are the reason you lost two extra sales this year.

And on top of that, when we were in the market for our most recent BMW (an M4) their attitude had not changed, they even refused to let us test drive the car before the purchase even after agreeing on numbers and everything. I am sure not everyone's experience is the same but just because I didn't show up in a suit and tie doesn't mean I am broke and they should treat all their customers with respect which is something some (I don't want to say all since I've only dealt with a few of their sales people) of their sales personnel should really get trained on.

anyway - aside from the terrible experience we've had I am glad yours wasn't as bad and you got what you wanted
Hope you enjoy your new beast!
yeah sorry you had such bad experiences. this is my 4th car from them and they've always been amazing.

and I know they made the mistake, but the fact that they were so nice about fixing was great. some dealerships would have just been like it was a misprint or something. and honestly I would have expected that. and I wood have seat with it and still loved my car. hahaha but the fact that they were super good about it is really good customer service to me. funny that the right thing to do is considered good customer service, but these days.... customer service is lacking almost everywhere. so I was super pleased.