General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeadam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
Never had anything done by Motech yet, but Mike there is a decent guy, with good knowledge. Ive spoken to him a couple of times on the phone.
I'm curious about the interior and changing rear springs, not sure if the M5 is radically different but isn't that a wheels off and then external springs/dampers work? I'm sure not otherwise you wouldn't have asked.

No not just wheels off, you do have to take out part of rear interior in order to add lowering springs to the F90 M5
Morning.

This is quite a bump. Well I can say I've had my entire car worked on at Motech, however for sure it's no M5 Sadly

I've done down a more economy route currently, my car was the first customer M135i Motech edition, so car #002

Could not recommend them more highly. Great work, true enthusiasts themselves and also quality. They were not happy fitting a certain diffuser on my car as they were not happy with fitment.

A couple of shots here for you, well aware an M135i won't impress any M5 owners but you get the idea.

As for a springs change, that's all exterior, nothing required interior wise that I'm aware of?

Well worth a conversation there first if you want to understand any more about the process or discuss options.
Attached Images