View Single Post
      01-11-2019, 04:54 PM   #13
bri1042
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 6MT

I really dislike this game that BMW makes us, the SA's, and CA's play. I'm sure other companies do it, too, but I really dislike it. I've gotten good service and bad service in my almost six years of dealing with my particular BMW dealership, but I was only being honest maybe twice when I marked a top score on a service or sales survey from them.

All of the other "good but not perfect" moments were fine, and I don't really expect more, but the level of BS in the system is pretty annoying. Not playing the game means a financial hit for the CA or SA, and it probably risks not being treated as well next time I walk in the door. Folk do have a tendency towards revenge, unfortunately.

The one really insanely bad bit of service I got from them, I did use the survey and the "Service completed" email to make my point. If the SA that caused the problem was still working at the dealership, I may not have bought my current car...that's how bad it was.

No choice that time...every other time since and before, I've played the game as requested.
Appreciate 1