Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNoM__M5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
Final little mod before the shoot. The sterckenn pizzas.

[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...psqwyggs9d.jpg[/IMG]
I personally would not cover up that beautiful paint job. You've done such a brilliant job painting the parts you have added and exposing the carbon parts in such a tasteful way that this kinda cheapens the look with essentially overpriced stickers and makes the front end really really busy looking. Rest. . . . gorgeous!!!!
Thanks for the feedback!

My thought process behind these were to use them to balance out the rear cf and help draw the eye down to the cf line on the 3D kit. The rear has the cf spoiler, cf lp frame, and the exposed diffuser. Front just had the kidney surrounds and small line of the 3D lip.

Now when you look in person the eye goes from kidneys to the pizzas to the cf line. Something about having the pizzas closer to the cf line made the cf line easier for people to notice. They then can follow the line around the car and up the back to the cf spoiler and then the roof.

Seems to be working from the in person feedback I got today from the customers at the shop and folks at the gas station on my way home. I do agree that in a pic kinda looks a little bit like something. 👍
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0