View Single Post
      03-14-2019, 03:39 PM   #31
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Yeah because this is what happens when Corvette enter the AER pit. Most guys I know run their cars in SCCA and other organizations and don't bother with AER. Don't read too much into your perceived AER scarcity.

The C7Z has had some well known issues overheating but have since been corrected.
You make it sound like BMW never had major issues with their fleet. People are still fighting after years of production failing fuel pumps, injectors, water pumps, bad crankshafts and many other issues. It's not soley a Corvette problem. But some guys like to bitch incessantly about the competition. It's a very telling emotion and says a lot.
BMW has had plenty of issues. Hell it still does. But apparently their cars function at the track reliably which is more than can be said for other makes.

As stated earlier, I wish they built better cars so I could buy one. I think making the car mid engine fixes zero of the issues they have. None of the issues have to do with lack of performance, it already has plenty of that.
Appreciate 0