2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainblade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by walt814 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanoM5 View Post
Ah 32 makes sense now. Our members are savvy just because you put a price doesn't mean you have to pay for it, hence the OBO. Don't you understand the concept of OBO .

I was not trying to rip off the members when I did a search for F90 OEM that's the price I saw so I started there and put OBO.

Oh and the grilles are sold so thanks for the bumps GRANDPA .
With all due respect, I don't understand why you would call maverik259 a grandpa. Like I don't believe that should be an insult. At the end of the day, this whole community is about all of us loving cars, especially bimmers, so why come at someone for doing something to their car and calling that modification ugly? It makes no sense.

I get it that everyone is entitled to an opinion but honestly, if you have nothing nice to say at all, just don't say anything. Constructive criticism will always be appreciated, but just saying something for the sake of being a troll or to make another person feel bad just isn't right.
The imposter looking fake tri color grill is awful. Congrats on your car
Curious What makes the M colors on an M car an imposter or fake? BMW slaps gaudy giant vinyl M color stripes all over there M cars but some custom pained grilles from IND is an "imposter" lol. Curiously curiouser.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0