2020 AMG GTR  [0.00]
2022 R8 Quattro Spyder  [0.00]
2023 X5M50  [0.00]
2023 718 Spyder  [0.00]
2024 Silverado  [0.00]
2024 Civic Type R  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cream View Post
Update: Unfortunately after waiting 2 months I still haven't been able to tune with Carbahn. A handheld tablet is required to download my stock tune, send it to Carbahn in order to receive their tune to flash the M5.

My local authorized dealer was advised by Carbahn Autoworks that the tablet would be delivered about a month ago however there has been no tracking # yet from Carbahn yet and my dealer just told me today they haven't even charged their CC for the unit.

After numerous phone call attempts and emails with no reply from Carbahn I've decided to have my deposit refunded. I feel like they are unorganized and their lack of communication/ineptitude of whoever is in charge of their tuning department destroys the confidence of the warranty they offer should I ever run into any warranty issues seeing as it is near impossible to even get a solid answer from them trying to get a tablet sorted.

Tread carefully if you are going to tune with them and take their warranty with a grain of salt as it could possibly be a painful and arduous process as I've experienced thus far but I supposed in the end that is still better than a blown motor with no warranty!

Now the question is do I run DME Stage 2 while I wait for BM3 or not?
why not just run BM3 Stage 1 until BM3 Stage 2 comes out, then you don't have to change platforms?
Appreciate 0