View Single Post
      11-30-2020, 09:52 AM   #5
PB-32
Private
Rep
Drives: B6 S4, B8.5 S4, F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_S View Post
I am looking to purchase a carbon fiber diffuser for my F10 M5. With the BF and CM sales on, the OEM is now 20% off however still nearly double the RW Carbon version.

I've read the reviews on the fitment for the RW version and some say slight adjustments are required on the tabs but overall fitment seems pretty good. I haven't seen any feedback on wear.

So for those of you that have the RW Carbon version, have you had any issues with the Carbon Fiber breaking down or discoloring?

Thanks in advance,
Barry
I was looking at options as well but decided to go with RW carbon diffuser and lip. When I first received the parts I didn't have time to put them on so I had my brother take the car to a shop that specializes in super cars but they did a horrible job (didn't take the bumper off). I got the car back, hit up ickdeep on Instagram to see how he did it and got some great advise. Really easy to take the bumper off, fit the diffuser in and screw it in, install the bumper back. Took us about an hour to do. The finished product done the right way looks amazing. Highly recommend RW carbon!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Ickdeep5724.50
Barry_S64.00