08-28-2020, 03:54 PM   #174
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Wow didn't even know someone made these. Not cheap I'm sure! What's the end goal here. Imagine these don't really add too much more to this already screaming engine. But for something you'll never see again they sure look damn good!!!
Thanks! This is my third platform with this motor in some form so I wanted to finally try these out. Suspersprint was having a 20% off sale months ago so I decided it was time.

End goal wise want to do a stage 2 with water injection for now. Not interested in meth, but I think just water will help with cooling and cleanliness. Hawaii only has 92 and boating in anything premium is $$$, just not worth it to me. The most I'll do is add an octane booster that I can get locally. That should get me to 93, which is where most of these tunes are octane wise.

I'm waiting on the 2020s to be remote ecu and tcu tune capable so still a ways off. Doesn't mean I can't procure the hardware though and run it on stock software for now. After that most likely get a built motor from RK.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 2